Based in South Australia, Redarc has over 30 years experience in the research, design, development and manufacture of a range of electronic voltage converters and associated products including inverters, power supplies, battery chargers, CANBus modules, turbo timers, glow plug timers, trailer braking products and customised electronic modules.
Essentially, Redarc’s products are attached to any moving vehicle that uses battery power including cars, boats, rail, trucks, mining equipment, bus and emergency vehicles.
REDARC's goal is to ensure that the REDARC product and service is the benchmark by which the competition is measured.
Redarc Electronics offer a wide range of products and services to the electronics, transport, automotive, marine, defense and mining industries.
With so many different options in the marketplace, choosing the right product for your needs can be both difficult and time consuming. The Redarc brand is a symbol of quality that you can trust.
Join the Redarc Solar Approved Installer Network
Offering consumers a trusted brand together with a complete, end-to-end solar solution for the recreational vehicle market.
How your business will benefit from joining the Redarc Solar Approved Installer Network:
- An opportunity for increased sales in a growth industry segment
- Redarc will be actively promoting their new Solar programme to generate enquiries and sales for their products. These enquiries and sales will be directed to the Approved Installer Network
- Receive preferential pricing on the Redarc Solar range, providing your business increased profitability and a competitive advantage in the marketplace
- Align your business with a trusted and recognised, quality brand
- Enter into a new market with the latest technology
- No contracts or large commitment other than the stated below
- Dedicated Point of Sale material will be provided to identify your business as a Redarc Solar Approved Installer
- Redarc will provide a Technical Support Line for its Approved Installer Network members as well as a dedicated solar specialist
- An online solar power requirements calculator that will produce a one page PDF summary with the complete requirements to achieve the desired solar setup