Ashdown-Ingram’s distribution network is unsurpassed in our industry. With an impressive distribution network spanning the vast distances of Australia and New Zealand, Ashdown-Ingram’s supply chain solutions are centred on greater efficiencies for customers.
45 branches with inventory are situated throughout Australia and New Zealand and provide the greatest ability to service our customers’ every automotive electrical and thermal need. A state-of-the-art distribution centre in Brisbane and various strategically located rapid response superstores service each branch daily, ensuring efficiency and reliability of service no matter where customers are based. A dedicated Export Team services the Pacific Rim including countries such as Indonesia, Fiji, Papua New Guinea and the Solomon Islands.
Other Supply Chain Solutions include:
- Multi-site contract pricing
- Multiple “ship to” locations against a single “bill to” account (if required)
- Urgent order despatch
- Parts box management and refill
- Stock rotation
- Allocated Key Account Managers
- Economical order quantities and multiples
- Ability to source replacements for obsolete items
- Product standardisation programs
- Critical, OEM and rare part identification and sourcing
- Supplier consolidation programs
- Export of parts to any global location
- Rapid warranty resolution
Ashdown-Ingram have a proven track record of providing tailored supply chain solutions to large national companies enabling supply chain efficiency through:
- Reduced automotive parts costs
- Reduced transaction costs
- Reduced inventory holding costs
- Faster supply speed
We have the range, the quality and the brands, all backed by global partners – giving you the confidence you’ll get the right part, at the right price... on time, everytime.